Friday, August 29, 2008

Cappuccino's good

Cappuccino woke up after his operation and I was almost weak with relief to get the call.

He's surprisingly energetic now (>24 hours after op) and jumps over his food bowl for exercise as his wheel is removed till full recovery occurs. That action reminds me of counting sheep...

Naughty boy tore out his stitches after the op and had to be sedated again for stitching round 2... and now he has a big bandage around his body like a waisted-belt. I am still filled with joy to see him alive, whether or not he resembles a sausage with wrapping (:

Bought him bandage and some vegetables for nutrition... and tried to change his bandage just a while back. However the wound must be hurting some, as when I tried to see where the wrap ended, he looked like he was going to take a chomp on my finger. Not a good idea as that finger had been chomped before by his brother.

Shall wait till someone is back before I undertake the task again.

No comments: