Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cappu

Baby Cappuccino's lump has made a sudden turn for worse.

Fed him medicine when I reached home, and realised the fur covering his lump has disappeared, and the lump is now an ugly patchy green and brown. It has made me extremely worried that it is an abscess near bursting point... as if it should burst, the toxic pus would kill a hamster if it licked the pus off while cleaning.

Am keeping a lookout on him with his tank within sight so if anything should happen I can soak up the pus immediately. Very worried ):

The nice receptionist at Joyous Vet has managed to get a surgery slot for me tomorrow although the next available slot was on 4th September.

I can only hope and pray now that the lump will not burst, and that the surgery will be successful and Cappuccino will lead a healthy life after that.

No comments: