Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Zzzz...

I have been having queer dreams lately. They can also be considered nightmares, I suppose.

Not the type that makes you break up in beads of perspiration, or wake up screaming.

This is what I have been dreaming of – falling in love with a monster of a man who mistreats people and is feared by everyone. Somehow I found something beautiful within him. Didn't help that he was handsome. And I woke up not screaming, but shuddering.

Another dream involved having my gums fall out one by one, with teeth attached sometimes. They just started falling out in bits of pieces. I woke up shuddering too, with the resolve to brush my teeth as much as possible. It turned out the nightmare wasn’t sufficiently scary, all I remembered to do was use Listerine at least once a day.

Oh yes, I just recalled this most recent one. I was preparing for camp and realised I completely forgot to bring underwear. What a horrendous thought! And someone brought them for me and gosh what a relief (:

No comments: