Friday, November 28, 2008

Clothes

I wish I was a little kid again.

DSC_7985
DSC_7985 by cherieamour on Zooomr

OOF, cos was worried parents would think I was a stalker, and anyhow MF! (:

Anyway! I hate sorting my wardrobe.

There's so much stuff! Mountain of jeans - I think I'm a closet jeans fanatic - yet I only wear my favourite pair all the time. Yet they've all been my favourite once upon a time (: So I can't bear to give them away.

And I found my favourite skirt today!!! Hidden among the countless jeans haha!! Was so happy (:

And I gave two pairs of Levi's to Dad. They were once my favourites... But I can't fit anymore into the first one (I think my butt grew) and the second one is a bit loose (my butt shrank?) haha!!! The old man was so mean. When he held up the first pair... he was like. You can fit in?! O__O I was like, yes, last time, haha. How sad :( It fit him perfectly, the butt-less man. He didn't want the second one cos it was loose for him too. But oh well, I told him if he won't take I'll give it away! Of course he won't give it away haha :P

I've finally went through almost all the pants... And I can't bear to give away a single pair ): not even those that are now too big for me... Or those I can't imagine wearing! Every one has a certain significance. I can imagine myself at 40 with a few mountains of clothes, and some of them from decades before (: I still have my primary 2 pants!!! :D

Okay, I'm so lazy to sort through skirts... But I have to ): Denim denim denim....




I have so many bottoms. When can I finally wear all of them?

No comments: