Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photos

An upload of photos (:

Firstly, let me say that, despite my fervent love of taking photos of food, I am often (actually always) too lazy to upload photos of them.

So, I am resigned to having a permanently dead food blog.

Here are some photos taken today...

DSC_4721
DSC_4721 by cherieamour on Zooomr

Bear-Moo, from Canada, says hello!
If you're wondering about the name, its a half bear plus moose. The bear is the lump that the moose is currently sitting on (:

DSC_4725
DSC_4725 by cherieamour on Zooomr

My old man, who was moving towards me so fast I cut off half the head haha! Luckily its still in focus...

DSC_4742
DSC_4742 by cherieamour on Zooomr

The bitchy who always hides from the camera when she has no make-up on :P

DSC_4757
DSC_4757 by cherieamour on Zooomr

End with a disgusting shot :D of the old man after drinking celery juice (mom pronounces it as see-leh-ree) with a celery mustache hahaha!!!!

All of the above taken with the 85mm f1.4 which was finally put into use after a long long long long slumber in the dry cabi. Its so beautiful! Shall put it to good use after the exams.

ANYWAY!!!! Please head over to http://jessicayeo.wordpress.com for the cutest photos ever of Cappuccino (:

No comments: