Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I should be doing work instead...

Hehe (: I'm quite pleased with my first / "test" roll with the Leica!!

Here's pretty much all of the roll, don't know where are the rest. Some are in B/W as they should be, while some I left in the sepia tinge that appears after I converted the negatives.

baby grand beet

I feel a rush of love looking at my baby grand (: Its so pretty, its glowing! and check out the book at the top left, which says Beethoven if you can read it.

baby grand

walkway at night

This is the school walkway at night (: Doesn't look very creepy in sepia!

taking a break

The cleaning auntie at school taking a break (: haha.

ST

The daily read.

pearly

Pearly.

opposite block

This is the block you see when you're outside the mac lab (: If you look closely, there's a person at the top most and bottom most floors! Haha (:

library

I'm a bit confused if the photo should be flipped... or the sign was flipped. Hmm.

in the LT

Check out the bokeh of the 40mm, blurs almost everyone in the LeeKongChian LT (:

homeless clothes

A pile of clothes left by the homeless person who sometimes sleeps there... I don't see him anymore though.

hamcages

Cow and Billy's cages (:

entrance to carpark

If I had to pick my favourite in the roll, it'd probably be this (:

doors at b6

Entrance to the building opposite CS.

doors

Entrance to some part of the South Spine. Lousy focus, I apologise.

carpark

Sometimes I don't know why I focus on where I think I should have, which is the foremost car.

bus interchange

I like this shot, but the exposure is pretty bad.

blocks n sky

HDB blocks.

BBE

This is what I see near the piano school.

baby grand big

Another beautiful glowing shot of the baby grand! The glow just doesn't come out in B/W.

buses

Buses in the interchange.

bus interchange 2

And I end with the worst shot in the roll, something I must have shot without framing ):

No comments: