Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today wasn't that good a day.

I went to collect my mail at the PO, only to remember it had moved upstairs.

Went I reached the counter, the person asked me for my IC. I had been using my ezlink card all this time, and finally someone asks me for the IC. She insisted that she couldn't give me my mail as firstly the person only wrote Jess instead of my entire name, and my ezlink card didn't have the address.

So much for writing down the NRIC number when mails are collected.

Then I went down to the pet shop to get food for the hamsters, happily thinking along the way that it wasn't a good day and I wouldn't find what I wanted.

Lo and behold the big bag of Vitapol premium was not there. I spent at least 15 minutes looking at different bags wondering which brand to try.

Then after going home and finishing the lazy post, I decided hmmm shouldn't have the self-fulfilling prophecy and decided to go for a run.

Which was pretty good and I ran an extra round but in the middle of my run, I swiped at my cheek as perspiration was running down, and out came my nose stud. Which, being the teeny little thing it is, couldn't be found among the tiles.

FANtastic (:

I'm feeling great though hehe. Though I had to stuff back the old and bigger gold stud down my nose and it BURNED.

No comments: