Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silly

How silly can one get?

Apparently, very.

I've been looking high and low for a missing lens backside-cover... really looking. I've emptied drawers, searched shelves and cabinets. I even looked through my drycabi about thrice.

I had given up finding that cover, deciding that my poor ol' 50mm would have to be Prince Hairy's permanent mate.

And then, today, I decided to take the battery out of my Leica CL and put it together with my FE2's batteries.

Guess what I found? My batteries were all put in the plastic lens cover, and cos my brain had classified it into a battery holder a long time ago (instead of a lens cover), I just didn't notice it each time I looked through the drycabi!

Silly, silly, silly.

And I was looking over my Leica CL carefully too, and found out that someone had used some sort of black marker to cover the brassing all over.

I am rather miffed.

No comments: