Saturday, December 13, 2008

Macau

Flying off tomorrow.

I was thinking of trying my luck at gambling, but the wife says we're not allowed to spend there, so much for changing currency.

Wonder what I'll do there... and wonder if grandma's gonna be fine as my family walks so much overseas it could be counted as training for a marathon.

Anyway, I got my Velvia back from Fotohub, and I'm loving the colours (: Bokeh for the Nokton is also fine with me despite what others say.

Will upload the photos when family's back from the trip. Will not be bring the CL as... bringing a new camera on each trip we go is not a good thing, haha!

It started with:
UK - Olympus P&S
Bangkok & South Africa - Nikon D80 and above
Canada - Nikon FE2 and above
Macau - Leica CL and above? HAHA! The old man's not gonna be happy.

I see a disconcerting trend now... from the compact to the dslr... and backwards I go into film with the slr and rangefinder.

Next will be a tlr, I can't wait hehe (:

No comments: