Monday, December 22, 2008

Lala

Hodeeho (: I have gotten back my latest slides from the CL! Their fine, but looking at some of them just makes me think of how irritated I was, not being able to focus close enough. I HATE THAT! I wonder if I'll ever get used to that moot point rangefinders have.

Otherwise, bokeh's looking good, and velvia, as usual, makes EVERYTHING look good (: I love velvia. Maybe I should start looking at other chromes...

AND!

I got the x'mas presents ordered from USA, the fella ordered the wrong thing for my mom which is making me want to tear my hair out, but I have to resist, seeing as how my hair has been dropping of its own accord.

I AM ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! So angry that I have to use caps and drag out letters. What do I do now! ):

Oh well.

Anyway, up later will be a series of photos taken in Macau. Quite a few, in fact (:

No comments: