Saturday, January 02, 2010

Old Photos

Bring back memories.

My days at SPH:

Much fun revolved at lunchtime. I fondly remember the malay stall uncle shouting 'Member! I know what you want, member!'

I miss his food. And I miss the fattening avocado milkshakes.

Here's PSAQ, during one of the few lunches when she ate with Z and I.



Outside at the garden, happy girls during lunchbreak (:



There were some pretty good times at SPH, I'll admit. Some of the BT people were especially warm and friendly.



When I see this photo, I immediately remember what Shyam says... Don't ever crop off limbs (: But its still a rather nice shot, thanks Z.



My hippo, perpetually present in my life (:



Its of equal importance to me as Billy. I can live without it for a few nights, but then will sorely start missing. I hope Billy recovers well from his shock today... I don't know what I would do if I lost Billy so early ): I guess sometimes even preparing the heart for such matters won't help.

And the Sundays when I used to go shooting with YS.



If not, cycling. It just seems like a hazy memory now.



We would always stop at this sandbar... along the way from Changi to East Coast.



I've always wanted to take a slippers with sea shot. With some footprints fading off into the sea. Because it always represented nostalgia for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't make any footprints form that day. And I've lost my slippers. Now I'm losing my friend. Perhaps, sometimes, prolonging friendships when their suffering is not meant to be.

Its time to let go.

No comments: