Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Unibody MacBook

I WANT TO PUKE BLOOD!!

Apple just released its new iMac and MacBook.

The MacBook costs S$1,588. As compared to its MacBook Pro 13" bigger brother, which costs a whopping S$400 more at S$1,988, it is plainly a LOT more worth it.

You get the SAME:
2.26 Ghz core2duo processor
2GB RAM
Longer battery life
LED-backlighted screen
Multi-touch trackpad

You get MORE:
hard drive - 250 GB compared to the MacBook Pro 13" 160 GB.

You LOSE:
An SD card slot.
Aluminium body
Back-lit keyboard

Hello, where's the pro of buying a MacBook Pro?!???!

I'd much rather pay $400 LESSER, get more hard drive space, and lose an SD card slot cos I just need an adaptor! An aluminium body is NOT worth $400 more, even if it is 100 grams lighter.

Apple, you suck, I'm sorry. I feel like a ripped off fanboy.

No comments: