Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Career Choices

I see myself doing something I love after I graduate.

Its not about the money, I would much rather love my job and get a lower pay than hate my job and suffer everyday and get a high pay.

After graduation, I have a few choices. I have to start thinking already.

If its journalism - definitely the fields of food or photo
Baking is something I aim to go into eventually - so I'll have to save up or get a scholarship to attend a baking school and get a diploma in patisserie. It's always been a grand dream to attend Le Cordon Bleu, become a pastry chef, and one day, open my own bakery.
Teach english in Japan. This would be short-term definitely, its a great choice to explore a new place upon graduation.

Teaching piano is most likely a strikeout. No matter how much I love piano, I don't enjoy meeting students that remind me of what a prick I was back then (:

Now, if only I could save up enough to fund my baking future...

No comments: