Monday, October 26, 2009

Its Crazy

What falling sick makes you do.

I've finally, for the first time in, at least a year? Slept before 10pm.

And that was only because I could barely move, feeling so drained and weak.

I actually plopped onto my bed and just conked out, so much for insomnia.

Well, I woke up two hours later, and felt really cold and hot at the same time. It so turned out that I had a fever of 38.5. How nutty. And then I had a bit of insomnia where songs started running through my head. I'm really nutty in a sense that I always have music running through my head. When I was going for my diploma in piano, I couldn't sleep cos the songs just kept running through my head and nothing could get them out; I thought I was going insane.

Ah well, I'm thankful the fever's gone (:

I HATE BEING SICK!!! ):

No comments: