Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sexy TLR!

Hehe, check out that sexy thing!

My New Friend (:


On loan from Nanda...


And here's a cupcake I baked yesterday.

DSC_6269


It was so good my sister ate two, my dad ate a lot (12 left from yesterday night became five today), and my mom ate three when they were fresh out of the oven. Shocking, seeing how she usually takes a small bite.

Just so you know, its cinnamon cupcakes topped with walnuts and cranberries, and given an unhealthy dose of orange juice / brown sugar syrup. YUMMY!

AND! I got a very bad burn on my thumb baking the last batch. Singed it on the hot metal and got an instant bubbling blister. It was so painful, felt like my finger was on FIRE the whole day. Oh well, its leaking blister fluid today. Would have gone to the doctor but parents started complaining. Now I know how that burnt MP feels (: hehe.

No comments: