Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jun Wan (Go Circle?)

At the go-round-in-circles thing on Sunday that our family does every year.

Its supposed to change your luck, hopefully for the better.

Not that it matters to the younger generation, cos we always have to 'chope' tables for the elderly. It still applies now although I'm 21. Haha (:

It was quite fun to go for this year's, since I hadn't been there for two years - due to teaching piano on Sundays.

Not that I changed my luck though - I only went 2 out of the 3 circles. And now that my ear has inflamed, I can only hope the luck has not appeared yet (:

ANYWAY. Since the pain in my ear has subsided (phew) and hopefully will not come back, I've decided to post some of the photos taken that day.

Here's what Chubby missed on:

DSC_6302


Not much missed here, the niece I brought my camera to take photos looked like she was depressed about changing her luck the whole time! Don't worry, you can't be worse off than me now (:

DSC_6372


Fortunately the crazy cousin was displaying her weirdness.

DSC_6373


I'm beginning to think she likes to stare into space.

DSC_6374


Lipton Ice Tea ad.

DSC_6384


The niece became happy after all (:

More photos when I feel better.

No comments: