Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Leica CL

Some things I noted with the CL:

  1. I can't focus as fast (or easily) as with my D80 or FE2
  2. I'm not used to the knob on the focusing ring
  3. Aperture ring not being innermost just flusters me sometimes
  4. Hard to do my favourite vertical shots - as being left-eyed, my hand gets in the way of VF
  5. Pretty heavy (but lighter than the D80 of course)
  6. I keep thinking about the 40 summicron as the nokton is much bigger... and the silver rim is the opposite of inconspicuous
  7. Shutter speed is still rather loud... though less than a D80
  8. VF is not as bright as my SLRs - does not make sense but for me its true
  9. I need a comfy strap
  10. Not used to vertical lugs
  11. Sweaty palms = grip not good - probably need a case too
I don't know, I guess I need to spend more time with my camera.

No comments: