Thursday, October 02, 2008

Leica CL First Roll!! (:

Was at home for the third consecutive day alone with my throbbing head, clogged nose and phlegm-lodged throat.

And then! I remembered the B/W and slides developed recently at Fotohub (: AND! remembered reading how you could upload your film online without a scanner...

So I took Prince Hairy (also known as the Nikon D80 for the unfamiliar) and a macro lens and took a few shots before getting tired and becoming "bedridden" again.

Tada!

Leica CL First Roll!!!

Yongli taking a puff/break from teaching. The extra head belongs to the Head, no pun intended.

Leica CL First Roll!!!

And Jodi, who looks so pretty here! (: In the library, where she so nicely gave me her kaya pancake as I was starving.

I am so glad the roll turned out fine and the Leica and the 40mm is working beautifully!

More shots to come (:

No comments: