Saturday, November 28, 2009

Slides


Fujichrome, otherwise known as slides. Or this roll, otherwise known as Fuji RVP 100, or Velvia.



I cannot begin to describe my love for slides. For Velvia, the ultimate of slides. Till I try Fortia perhaps (: Shooting slides is a whole different obsession from shooting B&W. A different way of looking through the lens is needed. The imagination of colour, or monotone. The knowledge that B&W can be dodged and burned effectively, while slides are a one-hit wonder.

Okay I think I'm ranting. The above and below are shot at Punggol.



I love how the railings are blue, with the torn parts white. The blue skies with puffy white clouds seems a reflection almost.

An old red scooter at the end of the path



I have a fascination with how people love to leave their mark on plants. Although plants don't have feelings, its just plain sad ):



The handsome boy (:



Lalang



I love this shot (: The photographer came to Marina Barrage toting this huge tripod and his gear, and it was pouring!! The clouds were already crazy dark and gloomy. Had to lift my camera up and kinda over the railing to get this shot. It was fun (:



Before it rained and I was chased to the shelter...




No comments: