Monday, November 23, 2009

I try to study for my paper later, but memories just keep flooding back.

I always remembered playing with her using the long toilet roll. How she would attack it like a crazy nut and bite and bite and bite. She'd rush up the roll, and start chewing the edges when she reached the top. She would always bite and spit all the toilet roll cardboard bits on me. And how I would put her down and she'd climb back up and do the exact same thing. How I would poke her nose and get amused at her not being deterred and still biting. She lived to bite on things.

And her last days, she was just wobbling. Always trying to run, but failing, falling to one side, struggling to get up. Trying to escape. She wouldn't even bite the random objects given to her.

Why her? Why did she have to suffer? She was the baby of the lot. She was the youngest. She was the most energetic baby, always jumping up and down while cow waited by the door and cappu slept. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE US

*edit*

because it was her time to go to a better place

No comments: