Saturday, May 29, 2010

Updates

Some updates again, I've graduated! (: Last of my exams, ever!

I used to think I wanted to do a Masters, but I think I'd like to work first. Still thinking of attending baking school too (:

The mittens are a failed attempt, they fit too loosely on my arm, although I think cotton yarn would shrink after washing. Not going to try that though. Went to Jurong Point's knitting shop but they don't sell double-pointed needles. This means I've got to head down to Chinatown again (: YAY YARN! And try that yarn shop in Orchard! :D

Getting my new pair of spectacles soon (: Time to replace the angelfish coloured ones. I look forward to wearing nice spectacles, I don't think I'd be able to wear contacts while working in aircon for so long. Mom's getting almost the same design as me... haha.

Oh and this was me yesterday night.



Knitted and finished the first season of How I Met Your Mother (:

No comments: