Friday, May 01, 2009

Cappu seizures

My little Cappuccino is having seizures again... And this time its worrying.

He had a mild seizure in the morning and his genitals seemed to have some light-coloured pus blocking the exit, but I thought nothing of it as it might be discharged.

Then now in the evening, he had an extremely bad / major seizure flying all over the tank, and there was even a second seizure after the first was over. And then I felt something poking my hand and crap there was an extremely huge (in terms of hamster proportion) barley sized hardened pus thing which had discharged from his genitals :(

I wonder if its some sort of bladder stone? It was so painful he even crapped a bit. Now, he seems better, but I think if it happens again I'll have to bring him to the vet yet again. Poor baby.

No comments: