Saturday, April 04, 2009

Leica CL

I keep wanting to sell off my CL, but I can't seem to bear parting with it.

And I keep thinking that I can't get many good shots with it, due to not being comfortable using it. Then I look at the flickr pool and see so many rubbish shots and I wonder if I'm being too hard on myself.

I still think of the leather case on ebay that would go beautifully with the camera, but if I sell it, the case will be a waste of money.

Brought it out for a spin again recently, and the believed-to-be-dying meter became alive again after some wiping of the battery and contact points. The shutter was so soft and quiet too, it seemed like the camera was making me reconsider.

But, I need the money, and I need to buy a film scanner too with my load of film piling up...

Decisions, decisions.

No comments: