Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Babies

I finally got to see my boys again! (:

I missed them all so much, especially my Silly Billy.

Anyway, I was told that Cappucino was attacked by Billy when he escaped into Cappu's tank, but I forgot to tell Miak in the email that Billy probably got bit by Cappu too!

The same as the incident with Hunny Bunny, no one cared about poor Billy... Cappu's wounds have scabbed over, but I picked up Billy to find that he was missing a finger and in its place was a bloody stub with fungus growing over it!!! )))))):

Heartbreak. Poor Billy... I think that after being the king of the castle at home, not being played with or loved made him a totally different hamster ): He doesn't respond to his name anymore, and he can't even recognise my hand's scent. Depressing... I shall have to play with him more again. Well at least he's alive.

Cappucino on the other hand is becoming more active which is good, probably due to lots of interaction at Miak's house. However he's losing weight unlike my other 2, hope he'll gain it back soon (:

No comments: